Agreement between Beech Grove Storage and Customer:
Welcome to the Beech Grove Storage website (the "website"). This website is provided solely to assist customers in gathering information about self storage, determining the availability of self storage units plus related goods and services, making legitimate reservations, or otherwise transacting business with self storage space suppliers, and for no other purposes. The terms "we", "us", "our" and "Beech Grove Storage" refer to www.beechgrovestore.com and/or our subsidiaries. The term "you" refers to the customer visiting the website, mobile site and/or booking self storage unit reservation(s) through us on this website, via phone, and/or through our agents.
This website and related platforms are offered to you conditioned upon your acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions, and notices set forth below (collectively, the "Agreement"). By accessing or using any of our storage units in any manner, you agree to be bound by the Agreement. If you do not accept all of these terms and conditions, do not access or use any of our storage units. We reserve the right at any time, at our sole discretion, to change or otherwise modify the Agreement without prior notice, and your continued access or use of our storage unit, this website or its related platforms signifies your acceptance of the updated or modified Agreement. Be sure to regularly return to this page to review the most current version of the Agreement.
Use of our Storage Unit and the Website
As a condition of your use of this website, you warrant that:
Use of Mobile Site
Beech Grove Storage’s mobile site is provided in the same way, for the same purposes, and under the same conditions as the website. By accessing or using any of our storage units, or the mobile site in any manner, you agree to be bound by the Agreement. If you do not accept all of these terms and conditions, please do not use any of our storage units or the mobile site.
Use of Digital Call Records
Beech Grove Storage uses technology that records incoming telephone calls. If you initiate a call to one of our tracked phone numbers, we will, at our discretion, create a digital audio recording of the telephone call. We represent and warrant that we have established proper procedures to protect the privacy of all callers in connection with call recording services, and otherwise fully comply with all applicable laws, regulations and governmental or self-regulatory guidelines. A voice alert is played at the beginning of each call to notify callers that the call will be recorded. Our use of the call recording is for quality assurance, customer service, and data tracking purposes only. If you choose to allow yourself to be recorded by continuing with the phone call after the recording notification, you expressly agree and acknowledge that:
The content and information on this website (including, but not limited to, price and availability of self storage units), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to us or our suppliers and providers. While you may make limited copies of your self storage reservation(s) and related documents for self storage unit(s) booked through this website, you agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or units obtained from or through this website.
Additionally, you agree not to:
Supplier Rules and Restrictions
Separate terms and conditions will apply to any reservation and rental of self storage unit(s) that you select. Please read these separate terms and conditions carefully. You agree to abide by the terms and conditions of rental imposed by any self storage space supplier with whom you elect to deal, including, but not limited to, payment of all amounts when due and compliance with the supplier's rules and restrictions regarding availability and use of rates, products, or units. You acknowledge that some third-party providers offering certain services and/or activities may require you to sign their liability waiver prior to participating in the service and/or activity they offer. You understand that any violation of any such supplier's rules and restrictions may result in cancellation of your reservation(s), in your being denied access to the applicable self storage unit(s), in your forfeiting any monies paid for such reservation(s), and/or in our debiting your account for any costs we incur as a result of such violation.
If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by us infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a written notice that includes the following information:
Beech Grove Storage trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with this website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Beech Grove Storage or Beech Grove Storage’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Beech Grove Storage trademarks or third-party trademarks.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Beech Grove Storage, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of your use of the website and services, including but not limited to out of your violation of any representation or warranty contained in these Terms and Conditions.
Notices with respect to this website should be sent to:
Beech Grove Storage, 6910 N. Shadeland Avenue, Suite 200, Indianapolis, IN 46220 United States
We will review and address all notices that comply with the requirements above.
We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice. Also, be aware that you may be liable for damages if you make a false claim of copyright infringement.
Additional Terms and Conditions
1. By using the Unit, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you do not accept the terms and conditions of this Agreement, do not use any of BGS’s storage units. Your use of our storage unit (“Unit”) shall be on a month-to-month basis, subject to Beech Grove Storage’s (“BGS”) right to terminate this Agreement pursuant to Paragraph 11 below, beginning on the date you accept this Agreement and shall be automatically extended each month thereafter, until such time as either party gives notice to the other party of their intent to terminate this Agreement. Notice of termination must be received on or before thirty (30) days prior to the termination date or this Agreement will be deemed to have been renewed for an additional month.
2. You shall pay as rent for the use of the Unit, the current monthly sum charged by BGS for your size Unit. BGS reserves the right to revise, from time to time as determined in the sole discretion of BGS, the rental rates charged for all units at the storage facility. Said rent shall be paid on or before the first day of each month in advance, by paying by electronic funds transfer or credit card on this website or as may otherwise be agreed upon by BGS. If you provide, or have previously provided, BGS with your credit card information, you hereby consent to BGS automatically charging such credit card for each subsequently monthly rental payment due under this Agreement.
3. You take the Unit in its present condition and agree to return the Unit to BGS at the end of this Agreement or any renewal thereof, in its current condition, with all items removed and in broom clean condition (ie: you have swept out the Unit with a broom). You shall be liable for any damage to the Unit, or the storage facility, including but not limited to gates, doors, latches, fencing, security cameras, or any other items at this property, whether caused by you or your agents, guests, or invitees.
4. It is specifically understood and agreed by and between the parties that BGS shall not be responsible for any damage or loss of property stored in the Unit or at the storage facility, whether caused by casualty, theft, vandalism, water damage from any source, acts of God or otherwise. you shall obtain and maintain property and casualty insurance, in the amount of the full replacement value, upon any and all items placed in the Unit.
5. You further agree that your use of the Unit and/or Storage Facility shall be only for the lawful storage of personal property and shall not be used for any purpose prohibited by any law, shall not be a nuisance, and shall not otherwise interfere with BGS’s business or any other tenant’s use of their storage unit or the storage facility.
6. This Agreement shall be binding upon the parties hereto, their heirs, successors, representatives and assigns, if any, although you shall not assign any interest under this Agreement without BGS’s prior written consent, which may be granted or withheld in BGS’s sole discretion.
7. You shall pay a late fee, in the sum of ten percent (10%) of the amount due, if the rent due under this Agreement is not received by BGS prior to 5:00 o’clock P.M. Indianapolis time on the first day of each month as described in Paragraph 2 above. If you are ten (10) or more days late in paying the rent and late fees due hereunder, in addition to any and all other fees or expenses due under this Agreement, you shall pay BGS ten percent (10%) interest on the amount due until the same is paid in full. You must provide BGS a valid credit card at the time of signing this Agreement. If you are delinquent for five (5) or more days, BGS has the right to charge the credit card the total amount due, including rent, late fees and interest. If at any time during the term of this Agreement, said credit card becomes invalid for any reason, you shall provide BGS with a replacement credit card to be used for the purposes stated herein.
8. In the event you shall fail to pay rent or any other charge due hereunder, and such delinquency exists for more than fifteen (15) days, you hereby specifically authorize BGS to lock you out from the Unit by changing your lock, by placing BGS’s lock on the Unit, or by denying your access code to the Storage Facility.
9. In the event of your default in the payment of rent when due, or failure to perform any other covenant contained herein, you expressly agree that you shall be liable for any and all of BGS’s costs to enforce this Agreement, including, but not limited to collection agency fees; court costs; personal property removal, sale or disposal costs; and BGS’s attorney fees.
10. BGS is hereby granted a lien upon all of your personal property in the Unit or at the storage facility. This lien is for the full amount of all rent and any and all other costs or expenses due under this Agreement. Said lien attaches on the date any personal property is placed in the Unit or at the storage facility.
11. If you have been in default continuously for thirty (30) days, BGS may begin enforcement of BGS’s lien. Enforcement of the lien may include: termination of this Agreement, denying you access to the Unit; moving your personal property from the Unit to another storage space pending its redemption, sale, or other disposition; notice being sent to your last known address informing you of the amount due and demanding payment within thirty (30) days; informing you that the contents of the storage unit are subject to BGS’s lien; informing you that your access has been denied; and or that your property has been moved to a different storage space; BGS’s name, street address, and telephone number; and a conspicuous statement that your personal property will be advertised for sale or otherwise disposed of if BGS deems, at BGS’s sole discretion, that your personal property is not worth the cost of going through a public auction or sale.
12. By using the Unit, you waive any additional rights provided under Indiana Code to a ninety (90) day period from the date of delinquency, and you agree that one notice and thirty (30) days after the notice provided in Paragraph 11 is sufficient time for you to redeem your personal property in the Unit by paying BGS an amount sufficient to satisfy BGS’s lien. By using the Unit, you agree that it shall be BGS’s sole discretion whether your personal property should be auctioned to cover the lien or disposed of in any manner, including placing the same in the trash. If BGS decides to put your personal property up for sale, then BGS shall cause an advertisement of the sale to be published at least 10 days prior to the sale in a newspaper of general circulation in the county in which the storage facility is located. BGS may buy the personal property at the sale and/or satisfy its lien from the proceeds of the sale. If the proceeds of the sale exceed the amount of BGS’s lien, then BGS shall hold the balance for delivery, upon demand, to you. If you do not claim the balance of the proceeds within one (1) year after the sale, the balance shall be treated as unclaimed property under Indiana Code 32-34-1. You hereby waive all claims, actions, and damages against BGS as a result of the sale or disposal of your property.
13. BGS reserves the right to amend or supplement this Agreement at any time and, by using or continuing to use the Unit, you hereby agree to any such subsequent changes or supplements which are displayed under the “Mandatory Agreement” tab at beechgrovestore.com and you should check this website regularly to find such revised and/or additional terms and conditions.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties hereto have caused this agreement to be executed as of the Effective Date first written above.